This 70-page playbook from Appsumo is super jam packed with strategies and tips that you can implement on your business.
This marketing strategy is in PDF format and contains:
- 10 Tips
- Lots of images to walk you through the tips
- Behind-the-scenes videos
- Downloadable spreadsheets
Here are 3 of the 10 tips that are immediately relevant to my projects:
- Copywriting Formula for every Appsumo product promotion. This generates them over $250,000 in sales each.
- The 12-Week Email Challenge that’s guaranteed to increase revenue. I checked out the list, and it’s solid!
- Appsumo’s “Thumb-Stop” Hack that generated sales 29:1 from Facebook Ads
This report is available for a limited time here.
If you haven’t heard of Appsumo…
Appsumo is part of the Sumo family, which also have BriefcaseHQ and Kingsumo.
Sumo is a tool that I absolutely recommend for everyone that has a website and wants to capture leads from their traffic. You can use it for free here. https://sumo.com/
BriefcaseHQ is like the best of Appsumo at one affordable monthly price. Instead of buying software a la carte at Appsumo, you can subscribe to BriefcaseHQ to access a lot of the software that are introduced in Appsumo. The only caviate is that once you stop your subscription, you lose your access to the software.
Kingsumo is a giveaway software and is great for using it to build your email list. Check out the case study on “How I Used Viral Giveaways and KingSumo to Triple My Email List“.
Appsumo, in their own words, “Is the go-to eCommerce website for entrepreneurs to get lifetime deals on their favorite software”.
If you’re not in their email list to get notified of current and upcoming deals, I suggest you sign up here for free.